POLITICA DE PRIVACIDADE
This Web page is the property of CEDEGYS. with Tax ID No. B87256772 and address in CALLE GENERAL PARDIÑAS, 15, 1º 28001 Madrid (MADRID) and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, No. 1, Volume 33331, Section 8 of the Companies Register, Sheet 1, Page M-599865.
For any proposal or query, contact us at the e-mail: email@example.com/en
This Site is governed by regulations that are exclusively applicable in Spain, both nationals and foreigners who use this Site being subject thereof.
We are entitled to change the presentation and configuration of our Site, expand or reduce services, and even delete it from the Network, as well as the services and contents provided, all unilaterally and without advance notice.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents, texts, images, trademarks and source codes are owned by us or by third parties from whom the exploitation rights have been acquired and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
Only the user has the right to private use, on a non-profit basis, and needs express authorization to change, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to the owner.
B. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
Access to our Site is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
Given the impossibility of controlling the information, content and services contained on other web pages that can be accessed through links which our site may make available, we inform you that we are exempt from any liability for damages of any kind by the user that could derive from the use of such web pages, which are unrelated to our company.
– Who is responsible for the processing of your data. – The purposes for which we collect the data we request. – The reason why the processing of your data is legitimate. – How long we keep such data. – To whom your data are disclosed. – And what your rights are.
1. DATA CONTROLLER: see data in the header.
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the processing of data submitted through:
– Contact Form.
Function: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you information about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, whatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
Legitimation: To ask for the user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
Storage: Once your request is resolved through our form or answered by email, if it has not given rise to further processing, and if you have agreed to receive commercial mail, unless you ask to be removed from our mailing list.
– Sending of emails.
Function: To answer your requests for information, deal with your questions and respond to your enquiries or doubts. In the event we receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may form part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
Legitimation: The consent of the user when asking us for information via e-mail or sending us their details and CV to participate in our selection processes.
Storage: Once your request is answered by email, if it has not given rise to further processing. In the event we receive your CV, your data may be stored for one year maximum for future selection processes.
Regarding the requirement to provide us with your personal data and the consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, the sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal details requested are considered necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and/or provide the services you may contract, so if you do not provide such details, we will not be able to attend to you properly or provide you with the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether to include your personal data and other information in our databases.
3. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA.
Your data is confidential and shall not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, when the latter has been granted for the processing of your data. Under no circumstances the withdrawal of this consent will condition the execution of the subscription contract or the previously arising relationships.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
– Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate. – Request that it be deleted when, among other reasons, the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. – Request limitation of its processing in certain circumstances. – Request the right to object to the processing of your data for reasons related to your specific situation. – Request the portability of information in the cases provided for in the regulations. – Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to demand your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at their postal or electronic address (shown in section A), indicating the reference “Datos Personales”, specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to which personal data.
In the event of a dispute with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided, to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorized access or processing.
6. UPDATING YOUR DATA
In order for us to keep your personal data up-to-date, it is important that you inform us whenever there has been any change in such data, otherwise we cannot assure nor verify nor be held liable for its correctness.
By making this Site available to the user, we want to offer a quality service, using the utmost diligence in the provision thereof, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not be liable for the presence of viruses and other elements that may damage the user’s computer system in any way.
We do not guarantee the continuous and uninterrupted availability of this service.
The USER is prohibited from carrying out any action on our Web portal that overloads the functioning of our computer systems, infects them with a virus, or from installing robots, or software that alters the normal functioning of our website, or which may ultimately cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER accepts full responsibility for their use of our website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, they facilitate navigation and web usability. Cookies cannot damage your computer and when enabled they help to identify and resolve errors.
Below, we provide more information so that you can better understand the different types of cookies used on our website:
- Session cookies: they are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the user leaves the web page, this means that none of these are registered on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. Ultimately, this allows better content organization to provide a richer user experience and facilitate the use of the website.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and the website reads them each time you visit. Despite its name, a permanent website has a specific expiration date. Cookies will stop working after that date. They are generally used to facilitate the different services offered by websites.
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where he or she accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out tasks of measurement and statistical analysis on the use that Users make of the offered service. To do this, we analyse your browsing habits on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: they are cookies, which whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the range of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the contents of advertisements to the contents of the service requested or to the use made of our website. We can, for this purpose, analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the ongoing observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to create a specific profile to display advertising based on such behaviour.
- Third-party cookies: The Site, www.cedegys.com/en, may use third-party services that on account thereof will gather information for statistical purposes, on the Site’s use by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Site’s activity and other Internet services.